I always have found it interesting to learn what became of certain actors and actresses, especially when it is something unrelated to to their acting career. Here are a few examples:
- Mayim Bialik (from "Blossom") has been working on a Ph.D. in Neuroscience at UCLA, researching hypothalamic secretions and obsessive-compulsive behaviors in adolescents with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
- Wesley Eure (Will Marshall from "Land of the Lost") is the creator of the PBS cartoon, "Dragon Tales". Also, in case you're wondering, Phillip Paley (Cha-Ka) became a chef, and even worked at Spagos.
- Dawn Richard (see her picture above with Michael Landon from I Was a Teenage Werewolf) married the incredibly successful producer David Wolper who produced Roots, The Thorn Birds, L.A. Confidential, and Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory to name just a few.
- Jim Martin (the guitarist for Faith No More - the one with the red rimmed glasses and beard) is the record holder for having grown the 235th largest pumpkin ever, at 1,064 lbs.
- Tura Satana (Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill!) became a LAPD dispatcher.
- Christopher Knight (Peter from "The Brady Bunch") became successful in the computer industry before reclaiming fame on the reality shows.
- Michael Nesmith (The Monkees) was already wealthy due to his mother's invention - liquid paper. Nevertheless, he became successful in several areas after the break up of the Monkees - including Pacific Arts Video which produced Ken Burns' Civil War documentary.
- Lance Kerwin ("James at 15") lives on a LA drug and alcohol ranch called U-Turn For Christ.
- Gabe Kaplan ("Welcome Back, Kotter") became a professional gambler.
- Bill Mumy (Will Robinson from "Lost in Space") actually recorded that famous novelty record "Fish Heads" as a member of Barnes and Barnes.
- Yutte Stensgaard ("Lust for a Vampire") became the National Account Director for Premiere Radio Networks, one of the largest radio networks in the US, owns several pieces of property and is an active supporter of the Republican Party.
Check out weht.net for more "whatever happened to" examples, although they are unlikely to have the more obscure genre-specific stars like Yutte.