I had such fun yesterday linking Juan Epstein to the epoxy coating on the inflatable landing devices on NASA spacecraft that I thought I'd try again today - this time with Arnold Horshack (Ron Palilo).
1. Arnold Horshack illustrated the children's book The Red Wings of Christmas which was written by Wesley Eure (see another post for much more on Eure)
2. Wesley Eure was the star of "Land of the Lost" which featured the famous basketball player Bill Laimbeer as a Sleestack
3. Bill Laimbeer was called a motherf***er by The Beastie Boys in their song "Tough Guy"
4. Beastie Boy Adam Horovitz's father, Israel Horovitz wrote the screenplay for the Al Pacino film Author!Author!
5. Author!Author! was directed by Arthur Hiller who also directed Love Story
6. The two main characters in Love Story were patterned after former Vice President Al Gore and his wife Tipper (For more info on this, go here)
So, Horshack is connected to the former veep. Ghead, I know you want to say it - "That was ver-ry impressive, Mister Kotter-r-r!"
I foresee a Six Degrees of Boom Boom in the near future. Don't say I didn't warn you.