Continuing with the theme of the last two posts, this Trivia Newton-John will also deal with Hick Flicks and Redneck Cinema.
As always, the winner will receive a nice Trivia Newton-John Award to place proudly in your blog's sidebar. Plus, this time Retrospace is offering a free download of Redneck Zombies from iTunes! This is a $9.99 value - you can view the movie here on iTunes. To qualify for the free download you only need an email address linked to an iTunes account (you can set one up for free if you do not already have one). Sorry, only U.S. residents are eligible to win.
The first person to leave correct answers to all 5 questions in a comment will be declared the winner. Don't worry if comments before you have already answered a few correctly, they don't count - all I'm lookin' for is FIVE RIGHT ANSWERS WITHIN ONE COMMENT. Good luck!
1. The image above is from a 1973 hick flick starring Burt Reynolds. The original director for the film quit after working two and a half months on the project. Who was the original director?
2. What 1974 horror hick flick featured the voice of an actor who would later become a star on the TV show Night Court?
3. What 1978 trucker movie featured a main character with the CB handle "Rubber Duck"?
4. What hick flick am I referring to with the following clues? (A) "East Bound and Down", (B) Little Enos, and (C) 1977 T-Top Trans-Am
5. What 1978 hick flick featured the songs "Coca Cola Cowboy" by Mel Tillis, "I Can't Say No To A Truck Drivin' Man" by Carol Chase and a theme song by Eddie Rabbitt?
Once again, good luck - and don't forget to answer all five in your comment. I'll declare the winner tomorrow evening (if there is one yet). I'd also like to thank the generosity of the sponsor for this fun giveaway.
We have a winner! Dartman, collect your award! I have already emailed you about getting the free download. Congratulations!