In 2006, Maxim magazine put out this list of the top ten living sex lengends. (yawn)
10. Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones bassist) - 1,000
9. Earvin (Magic) Johnson (basketball star) - 1,000
8. Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead frontman) - 1,200
7. Jack Nicholson (actor) - 2,000
6. Ilie Nastase (tennis star) - 2,500
5. Engelbert Humperdinck (singer) - 3,000
4. Julio Iglesias (singer) - 3,000
3. Gene Simmons (Kiss frontman) - 4,600
2. Charlie Sheen (actor) - 5,000
1. Umberto Billo (a Venetian hotel porter) - 8,000
I'm not particularly impressed.... what percentage of their "numbers" were skank? What percentage were prostitutes and crack heads? I don't know anything about this Venetian hotel porter, but I can guarantee that no one comes close to a man by the name of Elvis Aaron Presley.
You see, his track record may not have 3 zeros by it, but the ladies he's alleged to have been with are the creme of the crop. Gene Simmons and Charlie Sheen could only dream of the opportunity to get with any one of these gals. He was, after all, The King.
The only person I could compare to Presley would maybe be Frank Sinatra. Perhaps, we'll tackle his "little black book" in another post. For now, take a good long look at Elvis' women. Enjoy.
Linda Thompson: Miss Tennessee 1972 and a regular on Hee Haw