Hell, yes. The CSN stores have once again agreed to offer a high dollar prize to the lucky winner of this Trivia Newton-John Contest. I won't spend too much time raving about their site and their wonderful selection of products. However, I will mention that in their 200 stores, they've got everything and anything you could possibly want - whether you're looking for something for your pet, a pair of shoes, a frying pan, or a suitcase, this place has got it. And with Christmas coming up, this would be an ideal place to look for gifts.... especially with $125 in your pocket!
Here's how to get your prize: Simply be the first to answer all the questions below (in the correct order). It's that simple.
A few notes: (1) the $125 does not include shipping and (2) I intentionally allow comments to be posted even if they're wrong or incomplete, (3) you must list all 20 in your comment to get the prize, and (4) you cannot be anonymous - I need to be able to email you the prize.
Olivia's head may appear in the pictures, often to obscure a clue and make things more difficult for you. All questions are image or audio based (I don't want anyone winning via Wikipedia); also be aware this isn't going to be easy.... we're talkin' 125 bucks here.
Do you know your retro stuff? Let's see what you've got. Here's your twenty questions!
1. What product is being advertised in this advertisement?
2. What is the name of this alien cook? Note: I do not want the actor/actress name; only the name of the alien character.
3. What is the name of this musical group?
4. What is the brand name of the beverage in the advertisement above?
5. What television show is on channel 5 at 8:30? (The title of the show is obliterated in blue)
6. What is the name of the guy in the green jacket?
7. What is the name of the electronic toy pictured above?
8. What is the brand name of the product that Farrah is holding in the advertisement above?
9. Name the artist that drew the cartoon above.
10. Name the movie pictured in the above screen capture
11. Who's the dude in the hat? Give his full name. Hint: This cartoon is based on a live television show.
12. Who is the bookworm pictured above?
13. What film is this movie poster for?
14. Name the artist (band or singer) who recorded this song:
15. Name the artist (band or singer) who recorded this song:
16. Name the artist (band or singer) who recorded this song:
17. Name the movie this song is from:
18. Name the 1970's TV special the following song comes from:
19. Name the singer AND the name of the song of the next track:
20. And last, but not least.... name the artist (singer/band) AND the title of the song for the next track: