Once again, the ever great and awesome CSN has agreed to sponsor another edition of Trivia Newton-John. Honestly, if there was any place I'd want a gift certificate for, it would be this place simply because they have a ton of good stuff. There's over 250 CSN stores offering everything from dog beds, to food processors, to modern bar stools, to home gym equipment, to lava lamps! Trust me when I say you should have no problem spending your winnings there.
Anyway, this time around we have an audio track that is approximately 10 minutes long which has short clips from 25 different musicians. You will have to correctly name in order all 25 songs and the corresponding 25 musicians. Here's a few hints:
Every song/artist could be considered "new wave" or "alternative"
All songs are by artists from the U.K. (however, there may be Australian artist(s) in there as well)
All songs were popular in and around the 1980's
Here's the contest rules and information:
- Be the first to name ALL 25 songs and the artists who sing them
- Your list must be in order and numbered from 1 to 25
- All comments/answers will be posted in real time. So, if you get only 24 of 25 right, someone can come around and fill in your missing/incorrect answer and win (i.e. only actually guessing one right). The winner still MUST LIST ALL 25 IN HIS OR HER COMMENT.
- You cannot be anonymous - I have to have a way to contact you in order for you to get the promotional code to collect you loot.
- The $75 can be used at any of the >250 CSN stores; however, it does not include shipping.
Listen to the track or download it
Note: This challenge has also been uploaded as a podcast. So, for those Retrospace Podcast subscribers, this will be Podcast #10.