Treat yourself to another life changing edition of the Retrospace Podcast. But I must warn you: limit yourself to 4 - 5 listens per day. Otherwise, your brain will grow tolerant to its drug-like magic, and you will need more and more. Eventually, you will be unable to function in society. Sadly, we've had several cases of addicts who had to be "put down". It wasn't pretty.
All things in moderation. Enjoy.
- generic 70s background music
- quote: Roddy Piper from They Live
- Young Nurses radio spot
- "Houdini Said" by Gilbert O'Sullivan
- Mr. Kotter joke
- Underdog theme song
- The Brady Bunch singing group promo
- Laverne and Shirley theme
- Disney's The Misadventures of Merlin Jones radio commercial
- "It's Allright to Cry" by Rosie Grier from the Free to be You and Me soundtrack
- Quote: Chet from Weird Science
- "Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft" by The Carpenters