Gilligan and The Professor take a long hard look at the disaster film Aiprort 1975. Heston is even more macho and hammy than Shatner (if that's even possible), Karen Black seems lost and mildly retarded... and pop culture connections abound, from The Jeffersons to Webster, from The Karate Kid to The Omen, there's a lot to take in, folks. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Here are a few other ways to tune in....
- You can listen through Retrospace (via the web player above): I'll deliver a post with the web player every time we record a new episode.
- You can subscribe if you have an RSS feed reader:
- You can bookmark the Horshack Redemption web page:
- You can download this podcast:
- Listen to us on iTunes and Stitcher, and be sure to give us a "like" or a "thumbs up" if you enjoy it.